International students are invited to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
- Sponsor: USA Government
Location of Study: USA
Course starts AY 2021-2022
- Application Deadline: varies, Feb- Oct 2020 but you can see your country deadline by clicking here
- Host Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Field(s) of study: Fulbright encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones.
- Number of Awards: Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- Target group: International students from 155 countries around the world
- Scholarship value/duration. Generally, the grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
- Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
How to Apply
All Foreign Student applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. And foreign students must apply via the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
Interested candidates must visit the official webpage for more information.