Applicants are invited to apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. And they are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- Sponsor: Gates Cambridge Trust
- Level: Masters/PhD Degree
- Number of Award: 80 per year
- Course starts October 2021
- Deadline: 14 Oct 2020 (US citizens) and 3 Dec 2020/7 January 2021 (other countries)
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Level/Field of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
• Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
• Master of Business (MBA)
• Master of Finance (MFin)
• MBBChir Clinical Studies
• MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
• Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
• Part-time degrees
• Non-degree courses
Tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, etc. It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc. For more information about the full scholarship value, click here.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- Applicant must be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicant must be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course.
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal. To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section.
For more information, Visit Official Scholarship