University of Fort Hare is awarding two Scholarships to individuals who are at third and/or fourth year study in Law at the Institution.
- Eligible Countries: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia.
- Type: Masters, PhD
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Sponsor: African Union Commission
- Value of Award: Fully funded
- Location: South Africa
- Application Deadline: 5th October 2020
There are TWO awards at the University of Fort Hare:
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship applicants must be:
- A current second or third year LLB student at the University of Fort Hare.
- Be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia.
- Be normally resident in South Africa.
- In possession of good results for completed years of study or be able to demonstrate improvement.
- Awards will be R40,000 per academic year. Funding will be provided for up to a maximum of two years. We support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning
Eligibility: Applicants must be:
- A national of, and normally resident in, South Africa.
- In possession of a strong academic record and extra-curricular involvement.
- A current undergraduate 3rd year student of Law at the University of Fort Hare.
- R40,000 towards the last year of applicants’ LLB study.
- A paid internship at Equal Education Law Centre or Legal Resources Centre after the completion of LLB study.
- An opportunity to enhance applicants’ academic and leadership skills through organised events.
How to Apply:
For More Information, Visit The Official Website