Applications are invited for Oxford University Nicholas Bratt Graduate Scholarship in UK for 2021/2022 academic year. One full scholarship is available for applicants who are applying to any full-time taught or research course offered by the Medical Sciences Division and accepted at St John’s College.
- Number of Wards: 1
- Award value: covers course fees and provides a grant for living costs
- Duration: full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course
- Application deadline: January 8, 2021.
- Unless otherwise stated, you will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
- You are applying to start a new graduate course.
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline.
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline.
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
How to apply
There is single application process for this scholarship and admission. Applicants are to submit application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.