Applications are invited for Dorothy M. Senesh Graduate Fellowship is for women from developing countries who have already been accepted to a graduate program in peace studies from an accredited university.
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- To be taken at (country): country of admission
- Eligible Field of Study: Peace and Development studies
- Type: Fellowship
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Value of Scholarship: The scholarship consists of US $ 10,000 in 2 years (US $ 5,000 per year) to cover university expenses of students
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
- Eligible Counties: developing countries
- Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have been accepted into a graduate program and
- Applicants’ graduate work must be focused on issues related to the goals of IPRA.
- Funds will only be dispersed when the selected candidate is admitted into a graduate program. Awards are considered based on need; therefore, students with substantial funding sources are less likely to be considered for the award.
- This fellowship is not for research purposes and proposals. Do not apply if you are male, if you are an undergraduate, or if you are not from a country in the Global South.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply by emailing the required documents to to Program Administrative Assistant Ms. Crystal N. Money at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write in English or in Spanish.
Required Application Materials
- Application (English or Spanish)
- Letter of Acceptance to your graduate program (may be pdf)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (recommenders must email letters directly to Ms. Crystal Money.)
For more information, Visit Fellowship Webpage