Applications are invited for 2021 Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Follow-up Research Fellowship for Students from Developing Countries. Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) is an independent administrative institution established under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. The Fellowship is meant for international students who have returned to their countries after having studied in Japan and who are currently active in education, academic research or public administration. , are invited to a Japanese university to conduct joint research with relevant academics through the Japan Student Services Organization.
- Study location: Japanese university to conduct joint research with relevant academics through the Japan Student Services Organization
- Eligible Candidates: Returnees from Japan with nationalities of developing countries and regions
- Type: Fellowship, Research
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Duration: 60-90 consecutive days
- Value of Award: Round-trip Air fare, Daily allowance (¥11,000/day) for the recipient and Remuneration for cooperation (up to ¥50,000) for the research advisor
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
- Applicants must be under 45 years old.
- Applicants must has stayed for least one year after returning from Japan.
How to Apply:
Applications must be received by November 30th, 2020 JASSO deadline. Deadline may differ with different host university and applicants are required to confirm the deadline for your host university. Applicants are to submit both 5 printed copies of application forms（1 copy of Form1 original) and the digital file data. Please let you confirm “For University Use: Cautions When Submitting Files” by all means when you make it.
For more information, Visit Program Webpage