Applications are invited for 2021 NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students. The aim of the scholarship is to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Eligible Fields of Study: All
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
- Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
- Type: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 30th October 2020
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to complete applications online. The information required are:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices. 6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
For more information, Visit Scholarship Webpage