Applications are invited for Google Conference & Travel Scholarship for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields. Google believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, to peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in the tech industry from attending leading conferences.
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Type: Conference
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- To be Taken at (Country): Online
- Number of Awards: Numerous
- Value of Award: Africa: An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation, and related expenses. Scholarship amount depends on cost for the international conference.
- Duration: November 9 – 14, 2020
- The travel grant program is open to all qualified industry professionals and students and is committed to promoting diversity within technology industry.
- Anyone who identifies with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry (including, but not limited to, African Americans, Women, Hispanics, Native Americans, persons with disabilities, and veterans) is encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to apply for this scholarship online.
For more information, Visit Award Webpage