The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) School of Business in Hong Kong, China invites applications for fully funded master’s scholarship for international students in China for the 2021/22 academic session. The International Postgraduate Scholarships in China are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree and international students with all-round excellence admitted to our full-time postgraduate programmes. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for priority consideration for the scholarships.
- Level: Masters
- Study fields: Master of Accountancy, Master of Human Resources Management, Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance, Master of Science in Applied Economics, Master of Science in Business Management, Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance, Master of Science in Data Analytics and Business Economics and Master of Science in Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics)
- Worth of Award: Full tuition fee waiver and living allowance (approximately US$12,820)
- Application Deadline: Varies from February to April 2021 depending on the course of September 2021 intake
- An outstanding applicant for one of the above listed 8 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply
There is no separate application for scholarship. All international applicants with nationality outside of Greater China who apply for an admission in one of the above listed eight full-time (1-year) taught postgraduate programmes in 2021-2022 stand a chance of gaining admission to the Scholarships.
For more information, visit the official website.