Applications are invited for the Nanyang President’s Graduate PhD Scholarship for International students at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree programme (PhD) at the NTU one of Asia’s leading research universities. Funding will be provided for up to 4 years for NPGS awardees. Up to 30 NPGS awards will be made available in each Academic Year. Successful candidates will be known as Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars
- Accepted Subject Areas: Courses offered at the university
- Type: PhD.
- Eligible countries: Any country
- Number of Awards: up to 30 NPGS awards to be offered
- Value of Award: Full tuition fees, Monthly stipend of $3,000, Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year), One-time IT allowance of $1500, Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase, Thesis preparation allowance and subsidised campus accommodation
- Duration of Program: Scholarship will last for 4 years
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but, all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- To be taken at (country): Singapore
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2020.
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First-Class Honours degree or equivalent at bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First-Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to apply online.
For more information, Visit the Scholarship Webpage