Applications are invited for 2021 Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students. The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM. The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
- Place of Study: Maastricht University, Netherlands
Level: Master’s degree
Course starts September 2021
- Host Institution(s):
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Field of study: List of participating Master’s programmes under this scholarship programme.
- Number of Awards: 24
- Target group: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
- Deadline: 1 Feb 2021 (annual)
- Scholarship value
- The scholarship covers living expenses (€11,400 – 12 months; €22,800 – 24 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€174), tuition fee (€13,800, €15,500 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs.
- The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
- Candidates must hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Candidates must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Candidates must meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- Candidates must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must not be over 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
- Candidates must have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript, or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2021/22 scholarship programme applicants.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once applicants submits application for admission via Studielink, he/she will receive a student ID number which will be needed in order to complete the Scholarship Application Form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online.
For mor information, visit Official Scholarship Website