Applications are invited for The Delft University of Technology excellence scholarships for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
- Offered Annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: International
- Study Location: TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Type: Masters
- Number of Awards: 2 per faculty
- Duration of Program: for 2 years.
- Value of Award: Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme, living expenses, Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 (23:59 CET)
- Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes
- Candidate must graduate with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
Interested candidates are to complete application for MSc (check the admission requirements). In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, candidates have to upload the Scholarship Application Form.
Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. Expectations for reference letters
- From either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- Written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- Signed by the referee and include your complete name
If your referees prefer to send the reference letter, the scanned PDF of the letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
For more information, Visit the Program Webpage