Applications are invited for 2020 Wine Australia Top-Up International Awards at University of Queensland. Wine Australia Top-Up International Awards is created to help attract students to the fields of wine, viticulture, and wine business research. They are committed to supporting academic endeavour and encouraging the enthusiasm of the future leaders of ecology, viticulture, and wine business researchers to support a prosperous Australian grape and wine community.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Ph.D. and Master by Research
- Value of Award: Up to $40,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- Eligible Field of Studies: Ph.D. and Master by Research degree programme in Agriculture and Environment, Business and Economics, Science and Mathematics.
- Applicants must hold, or have applied for, an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) or other equivalent stipend scholarship through their host university.
- Applicants must be an HDR candidate who is enrolled in or has applied for, a Master of Research or PhD program at an Australian or overseas university.
How to Apply:
For More Information, Visit The Official Website