Applications are invited for 2020 Faculty of Science Master’s Scholarships at University of Strathclyde in UK. Scholarships are available to new international students joining the Advanced Computer Science or Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science commencing January 2021. And it will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate in their application for admission excellent academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: £2000- £4000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Field of Studies: MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Applicants must be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission of a full-time place in MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science commencing January 2021.
- Applicants must hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must secure an admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website