Applications are invited for 2021 Postgraduate MEXT Scholarships for International Students at Asia Pacific University, Japan. Asia Pacific University is encouraging students for this outstanding postgraduate study program in Japan. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers this application with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities. APU’s mission is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding and shape the future of the Asia Pacific region by creating a global leader in all sectors and industries.
- Scholarship Details
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University, Japan
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: 100% of tuition
- The university will provide 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship), 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) and Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: All students
- Application Deadline: November 18, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply for this study program.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study the Postgraduate study program at the university.
Admissible Criteria: Awards will only be available to applicants meeting the Eligibility:
- Applicants must intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Students must not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985
How to Apply
To apply for programmers, applicants need to submit the APU online application by November 18, 2020. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this application. The following documents are required before admission.
- Applicants need to provide a Bachelor’s, master’s degree and IELTS score before applying for this study grant.
For more information, visit the official webpage