Applications are invited for 2021 Eric Bleumink Masters Scholarships for Students at University of Groningen. The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years master’s degree programme.
- Scholarship details
- Study Location: University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Type: Master’s degree
- Course starts September 2021
- Field of study: All Master Programmes (MSc/MA/LL.M.) offered at University of Groningen
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Target group: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
- Scholarship value: tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
- Duration: The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years master’s degree programme.
- Application Deadline: 1 December (annual)
- Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to Apply
It is not possible to actively apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship. All the students enrolled (provisionally or unconditionally) to one of the eligible master’s programmes before 1st December are automatically considered for Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
For more information, visit Official Scholarship Website