Applications are invited for 2021 Holland Masters and bachelor’s Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students in Netherlands. The Holland Scholarship, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
- Open Date: 1 November 2020
- Study Location: Nuffic Netherlands
Type: Bachelors/master’s degree
- Host Institution(s): Participating research universities and universities of applies sciences are listed here
- Level/Field(s) of Study: Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme in eligible fields of study offered by the participating institutions
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: International students from outside the EEA
- Scholarship value: The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- Duration: The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Course starts 2021
- Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2021 (annual)
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply for Holland Scholarship alongside the application for admission directly to the participating institution of your choice. Applicants must check website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
For more information, visit Official Scholarship Website