Applications are invited for 2021 Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence MSc Scholarships for International Students at TU Delft. The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
- Study Location: Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Type: Master’s degree
- Course starts September 2021
- Number of Scholarships: 2-3 per faculty
- Target group: International students
- Scholarship value: Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND living expenses (worth €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students & €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students). The scholarship also includes membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Study Duration: 2 years
- Application Deadline: 1 Dec 2020 (annual)
- You must be an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to complete an online application for an MSc programme before deadline. In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form at the same time. Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
- Two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents in either English, French, German or Dutch. And letters must be from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer, written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company and signed by the referee and include your complete name
For more information, visit Official Scholarship Website