Applications are invited for 2021 Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Master Scholarship and Leadership Programme. The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme supports outstanding students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia, and South America to pursue a graduate degree at Oxford University. And the funding is managed by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
- Study Location: University of Oxford, UK
- Type: Master’s Degree
- Level/Field(s) of study: The eligible graduate programmes sponsored by here
- Course starts 2021
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: Students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia, and South America
- Duration: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- Worth: The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,285).
- Application Deadline: 8/22 Jan 2021 (annual)
- Applicants should be applying to start one of the eligible courses at Oxford. You must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries (see the official website for the complete list).
- Applicants should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Successful applicants must demonstrate an interest in serving the global community through their chosen field of work. You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (8 January or 22 January 2021). applicants must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarships Statement and upload it together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.