Applications are invited for 2021 AAUW International Masters, PhD and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Women in USA. AAUW (the American Association of University Women) awards International Fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited institutions are supported.
- Type: Masters/PhD/Postdoctoral
- Study locations: Accredited U.S. institutions
- Field(s) of study: Any graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions.
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: Women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Preference is given to women who show prior commitment to the advancement of women and girls through civic, community, or professional work.
- Scholarship worth: Master’s/Professional Fellowship= $18,000, Doctorate Fellowship = $20,000 and Postdoctoral Fellowship= $30,000
• Applicants must have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not eligible.
• Applicants must hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by 15 November 2020.
• Applicants must intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
• Applicants must intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
• Applicants must be proficient in English and confirm proficiency by submitting a valid ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score or other acceptable verification.
• Applicants have Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by 15 November 2020, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application. Fellows must provide official confirmation from the institution with their acceptance materials.
How to Apply
Interested Applications are to submit application with supporting documents online before deadline.
For more information, Official Scholarship Website