Applications are invited for 2021 Cambridge International Scholarships for International PhD Students. The University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, the Cambridge International Scholarships to highest ranked international students undertaking PhD studies at the University. For UK and Irish nationals, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is similarly offered.
- Study Location: University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Degree
- Course starts October 2021
- Scholarship Worth: The scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
- Level/Field(s) of study: Eligible research programmes leading to a PhD offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Target group: the international students
- Application Deadline: 3 Dec 2020/7 Jan 2021 (annual)
- A University Committee draws up one ranked list of all PhD candidates across all disciplines. The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing this list are academic qualifications, references, and research potential. The financial situation of applicants does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are should complete the funding section of the online admission application form via the Applicant Portal. Applicants who wish to start their PhDs in in 2020-21 must apply by either the 3 December 2020 or 7 January 2021 deadline, whichever deadline is appropriate for your course.
For more information, Official Scholarship Website