Applications are invited for 2021 Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Masters and PhD Students. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- Study Location University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Type: Masters/PhD Degree
- Course starts October 2021
- Number of Awards: About 80 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Target group: Citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Scholarship worth: A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, etc. It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc.
- Field of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University except Master of Business (MBA), Master of Finance (MFin), PGCE, MBBChir Clinical Studies, MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time), Graduate Course in Medicine (A101), Part-time degrees and Non-degree courses
- Application Deadline: 14 Oct 2020 (for US citizens resident in the USA) or 3 Dec 2020/7 Jan 2021 depending on the course (for all other eligible applicants)
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
• Applicants must be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
• Applicants must be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course.
Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal. To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a
For more information, visit Official Scholarship Website