Applications are invited for 2021 Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund for master’s Studies in the Netherlands. The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of their master’s programme, and possibly enrol in the PhD programme afterwards. The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is always combined with the Radboud Scholarship Programme or the Orange Tulip Scholarship. Together the two scholarships cover all tuition fees and living expenses (full scholarship) or all tuition fees and part of the living expenses (partial scholarship).
- Number of Award: 6 full scholarship (Molecular mechanisms of Disease) and 6 partial scholarship (Biomedical Sciences)
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Students: international (non-EEA)
- Field: Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Application deadline: March 1, 2021.
- International students applying for the master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease.
- Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience.
- Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
Worth of Award
- The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund covers any (outstanding) tuition fees and living expenses.
- For 2021/2022 the scholarship amounts to €12,968, assuming the student also receives RSP.
- The grant comprises of € 2,168 tuition fees (which will be paid directly to Radboud University) and € 10,800 living expenses (which will be paid to the student).
How to Apply
For non-EEA students who wish to apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund, it is mandatory to also apply for the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) and (if available in your country) to the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS). To apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund and RSP, simply tick the boxes in your Osiris application form when applying for the programme.
For more information, visit the award webpage