Applications are invited for 2021 Rowan Williams Cambridge Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships at University of Cambridge in UK. The Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship as established by the Cambridge Trust to support students who face severe barriers in coming to study in Cambridge in 2021. The award is available to both graduate and undergraduate students wishing to study in Cambridge in 2021/2022 academic year.
- Type: Undergraduate and graduate students
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Worth of Award: Covers tuition fees and maintenance. In some instances, also assist with students’ upfront expenses such as travel, visa costs and the immigration health surcharge.
- Applicants must hold a conditional offer of admission to the University of Cambridge for any degree.
- Applicants must be from an area of instability or zone of conflict
- Applicants must be, or have been, at risk of discrimination, persecution, suffering, violence, or other abuse of their human rights.
- Applicants do not need to have Refugee status.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the University of Cambridge in the normal way via a UCAS application and by the published deadline;
- If offered conditional admission by a Cambridge College, complete an Application for Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies offered by the Cambridge Trust (sent by the College at time of conditional offer) including a Personal Statement of how they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Apply by the Postgraduate Funding deadline for their chosen course of study, and be offered conditional admission to the University of Cambridge;
- Tick the box to apply for funding, and fill in the Cambridge Trust section of the online form stating how they meet the eligibility criteria, as part of their application for admission through the University’s Applicant Portal.
For more information, Visit the official webpage