Applications are invited for 2021 Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships in Sweden. The scholarship provides tuition fee support to excellent students who are Interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
- Worth: tuition fee
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
- To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2021
- Applicants must be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme
How to Apply
All applicants to the Global Master’s programmes at Karolinska Institutet who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will be invited to apply online. And an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Programme scholarship after the last day to pay the application fee and submit supporting documents.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website