Applications are invited for 2021 Fully Funded Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships for International Student at Mohawk College in Canada. These scholarships cover your study expenses in the institution. It has three main campuses to enhance and explore student’s skills and knowledge to achieve their career goals 1,800 international students studying in more than 130 post-secondary and apprenticeship programs.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Masters
- Value of Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: January 19, 2021.
- Applicants must be registered for a full-time course load at Mohawk College.
- Applicants must have a successful previous academic record of the returning students to Mohawk.
- Applicants must not have an Academic Offence on record.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to be enrolled for the programme students first have to take admission at the college. Afterward, they will be automatically considered for the award.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website