Applications are invited for 2021 University of Warwick PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK for 2021/2022 academic year. The Scholarship offers full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest calibre. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick and be from any nationality. The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
- To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
- Eligible nationality: Any
- Number of awards: 42
- Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Application Deadline: 21st January 2021 23:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Value of Award
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How to Apply
Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form online. All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021. Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated through email by the end of March 2021.
For more information, Visit Programme Webpage