Applications are invited for 2021 Merit International Scholarships Scheme for Graduate students at Elmhurst University in USA. The scholarships are for highly motivated and excellent International students and the awards are based on several factors, including academic achievement, artistic talent, and membership in the United Church of Christ. The University also awards international student grants to help support the cost of tuition.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Graduate
- Value of Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Applicants must be F-1 students to be enrolled in a graduate degree program at the University.
- Applicants must be required to submit a minimum of 12 semester hours of college-level credit if applying test-optional.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to take admissionat the University and they will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
For More Information, visit the official website