Applications are invited for 2021 PhD Scholarship in Holographic Composite Higgs for International Students at Swansea University in UK. The International Awards In Holographic Composite Higgs scholarship which is cofounded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) is awarded to individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at Swansea University – UK. Swansea University will offer a three-year fully funded scholarship (co-funded by EPSRC and STFC), which covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 (2020-21). RTSG support of £1000 per annum is also provided.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Applicants must have a First, Upper Second-Class Honours or a master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants must be International students
How to Apply
Applicants are recommended to secure admission in the PhD degree at Swansea University. After being registered, candidates must download and complete the research application formand Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Form and return them to the College of Science. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk with ‘EPSRC 32 SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022’ as the email subject.
For More Information, Visit the official website