Applications are invited for 2021 University of New Haven Undergraduate Awards for Distinguished Scholar in USA. The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of New Haven.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000 – $18,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- Applicants must have achieved academic success in high school requirements
- Applicants must not have achieved the SAT or ACT for the First-Year Presidential Scholarship.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
How to Apply
Applicants are required to secure admissionin the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, applicants will be considered automatically.
For More Information, Visit the scholarship webpage