Applications are invited for 2021 Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for PhD students. SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong interest in doing research leading to a doctorate (PhD) in Science and Engineering at a Singapore University.
- Sponsor Singapore Government
- Type: PhD Degree
- Study location: Singapore
- Host Institution(s): The students can choose to do their research work mainly at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Field of study: PhD Progammes in Biomedical Sciences; and Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Number of Awards: About 240 per year
- Target group: International students
- Scholarship value: The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including full tuition fees, monthly stipend, settlement allowance, and airfare grant.
- Application Deadline: 1 Jan 2021
- Open to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to submit application online before deadline.
For more information, visit Official Website