Applications are invited for 2021 Undergraduate High Achiever Progression Bursary for International Students at University of Waikato in New Zealand. The Bursary which is made available to international students who are interested in studying a degree program at University of Waikato – New Zealand. The University of Waikato will provide the bursary valued at NZD$5000 and will be deducted from the full international student fees for the first year of subsequent undergraduate study.
- Application Deadline: 31st January
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Up to NZD$10,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Students who achieved a grade average over their first 60 points (Accelerated Foundation Studies or Certificate of University Preparation) or 120 points (Standard Foundation Studies, International Diploma (Business) or International Diploma (Science)).
- Applicants must remain enrolled full-time for the whole year of tenure (that is, the first year of enrolment in the undergraduate degree)
- Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants are secureadmission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary.
For more information, visit the official website