Applications are invited for 2021 Erasmus Mundus Joint master’s degree (EMJMD) Scholarships in Europe. This scholarship program is exclusively awarded to individuals who have been selected to attend to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint programs.
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU Countries
- To be taken at (country): European Universities/Institutions participating under approved Erasmus Mundus Action Joint Programmes.
- Types: Masters (Joint Degree)
- Number of Awardees: Not specified.
- Value of Scholarship: The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover monthly allowance, participation costs, travelling and insurance costs of the students. Scholarship amounts can vary according to the level of studies, the duration of studies, and the scholar’s nationality (scholarships for non-EU students are higher than for EU students).
- Duration of Scholarship: EMJMDs last between 12 and 24 months.
- Application Deadline: Most consortia will require applications to be submitted between October and January, for courses starting the following academic year.
- Applicants must have obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding countries.
- Applicants must not have received an EMJMD or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship, you are not eligible for an additional EMJMD scholarship.
- Applicants cannot benefit from another EU-funded scholarship scheme while you are receiving an EMJMD scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus programmes define its own selection criteria and admission procedures
How to Apply
Students, doctoral candidates, teachers, researchers and other academic staff should address their applications directly to the selected Erasmus Mundus masters and doctoral programmes (Action 1) and to the selected Erasmus Mundus partnerships (Action 2), in accordance with the application conditions defined by the selected consortium/partnership. Applicants are also advised to consult in advance the websites of each of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes that interest you. There you will find all necessary information concerning the content of the course, its structure, the scholarship amounts as well as the application and selection procedures.