Applications are invited for 2021 IEFA Sustainability Masters Scholarships for International Students in USA. The scholarship is awarded annually to individuals seeking to pursue a degree program in USA. The International Education Financial Aid is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master’s
- Value of Award: Up to €5000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- Applicants must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
- Applicants will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it – Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to registerfor the master’s degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer at IEFA.
For More Information, Visit the official website