Applications are invited for 2021 Fully Funded MRC-Sackler International Fellowships in Neurodevelopmental Disorders in UK. King’s College London of awards MRC-Sackler International Fellowships to individuals who are looking at pursuing degree coursework at the Institution and applications are welcomed from across the community and all appointments are made solely on merit.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: MRes and PhD
- Value of Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: January 6, 2021
- Applicants have or expect at least an upper second-class degree (2:1) in a STEM subject.
- Applicants must possess a lower second class (2:2) then a research-based MSc at merit or distinction level is required. English language competence criteria apply.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
How to Apply
Applications must be made online using King’s online application on and ‘Neurodevelopmental Disorders MRes / PhD 1+3 (Full-Time)’ must be entered as the programme name in the application page. The following documents are required for the application:
- Academic transcripts
- Details of your qualifications
- Details of previous employment
- Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement and academic references.
For more information, visit the official website