Applications are invited for 2021 International Undergraduate Awards at State University of New York in USA. Scholarships are awarded based on your academic merit (high school average or transfer GPA) and student type (first-year or transfer). They determine scholarship amounts after conducting a holistic review of your grades, academic and non-academic achievement, activities, and exam scores (if available). You will be notified of your scholarship awards when you receive your admission decision.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The most common way of demonstrating proficiency is through standardized exams: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have great academic records
How to Apply
For more information, visit the official website