Applications are invited for 2021 University of Ottawa Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students in Canada. The scholarship is for international students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. This Institution will offer a scholarship of $26,000 ($6,500 per year) to international students for undergraduate degree coursework.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: $26,000 ($6,500 per year)
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Applicants must hold a student visa, have a minimum admission average of 92% (or equivalent), and demonstrate leadership qualities and a commitment to academic and extracurricular activities
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to obtain admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
For more information, visit the official website