Applications are invited for 2021 Hanken GBSN Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries. Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year master’s degree programme in 2021. The aims of the scholarship are to Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- To be Taken at (Country): Finland
- Value of Award: Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year) and 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
- Duration of Award: 2 years
- Type: Masters
- Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
- To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
- TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- GMAT score of at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply for Master’s degree online in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track. The following documents are required.
- Letter of motivation
For more information, visit award webpage