Applications are invited for 2021 Israel-Dan David Prize Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Scholarships 2021 for International Doctoral Students. The Dan David Prize is a joint international corporation, endowed by the Dan David Foundation and headquartered at Tel Aviv University. The Dan David Prize recognizes and encourages innovative and interdisciplinary research that cuts across traditional boundaries and paradigms. It aims to foster universal values of excellence, creativity, justice, democracy, and progress and to promote the scientific, technological, and humanistic achievements that advance and improve our world.
- Eligible Countries: All
- To be taken at (country): Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Type: Doctoral/Postdoctoral, Research
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Value of Scholarship: US$15,000 per annum
- Eligible Fields of Researchers: Advanced doctoral and postdoctoral students of excellent achievements and promise studying topics related to the fields chosen for this year, are invited to apply for the Dan David Prize Scholarships 2021.
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
- Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply via Nominate HERE. The application process, including the uploading of required documents, must be completed online only via the Dan David Prize website. The requested Application Form and all documentation must be completed in English only. It is important to go through the Application Guidelines before applying.
For more information, Visit Scholarship Webpage for details