Applications are invited for 2021 Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial International Doctoral Scholarship at Western Sydney University in Australia. Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Scholarship was first established in 2009 through a gift from Professor Cho’s family to honour Professor Cho’s lifelong work and research in microbiology and mushrooms. The Institution provides one scholarship, providing a top-up of $7,500(AUD) per year to the candidate’s existing full-time scholarship. The top-up will be paid in equal fortnightly instalments.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: $7,500(AUD) per year
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Applicants must have commenced a doctoral program at Western Sydney University in 2019 or 2020 in the area of Biochemistry or Microbiology, or be undertaking a project with considerable emphasis on either of these areas; and
- Applicants must be currently in receipt of a stipend scholarship.
- Applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must secure admission in a doctoral programme at the Western Sydney University. After getting enrolled, students must follow the step-by-step instructions on the how to apply for a project scholarship.
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage