Applications are invited for $59700 Masters Scholarships for International students at University of Western in Australia. The University of Western Australia (‘the University’) provides free waiver scholarships to encourage eligible high-achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program offered through the UWA Business School.
The aim of the grant is to inspire and assist students to get success in their career.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master’s
- Value of Award: $59,700.00
- Number of Awards: 10
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Applicants must not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA.
- Applicants must have obtained a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 650
- Applicants must be expected to demonstrate proof of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to Apply
For more information, visit the official website