Applications are invited for 2021 SUSDEV Masters Scholarships (VLIR-UOS) at K U Leuven in Belgium. SUSDEV Masters Scholarship (VLIR-UOS) is awarded to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at K U Leuven. And it aims at attracting students from both natural and social sciences, willing to bridge both ecological and societal domains of the interdisciplinary sustainability problematic
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- To be taken at (country): Belgium
- Type: Masters
- Number of Awards: 12
- Eligible countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- Value of Award: Scholarships are provided for the full duration of the master programme. It is not possible to apply for a partial scholarship.
- Duration of Programme: 2 years
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2021
- The applicant must be eligible for admittance to the selected Master programme at KU Leuven.
- The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced master. The maximum age for a training candidate is 45 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Application for admission in one of the VLIR ICP programmes listed below leads automatically to a VLIR UOS scholarship application. No further action is needed if you meet all the prerequisites.
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to follow the application instructions before applying here
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage