Applications are invited for 2021 Andrew Grant postgraduate placements for Students at University of Edinburgh in the UK for 2021/2022 session. This educational programme is open for applicants from all over the world who wish to study full-time/part-time/online distance learning programmes.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £9,500
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- All claimants must have to pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
For more information, visit the official website