Applications are invited for 2021 Full Tuition Master Awards for International Students at Mälardalen University in Sweden. The grant is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
- University or Organization: Mälardalen University in Sweden
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters program
- Award: Full the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2021
- To be admitted to education at the first-cycle or second-cycle level, the applicant is required to meet the general entry requirements and furthermore any specific entry requirements that may be prescribed.
- The programs cover a variety of subject areas and are strongly interrelated with the research environments of the university
- Students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- For most master’s level courses and programs, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6/English Course B, though some may require a lower or higher level of English.
- The sponsorship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the program as long as students follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum of 45 credits/academic year).
- If your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the program you will no longer be granted the program.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in order to meet the entry requirements.
How to Apply
If you are applying for a bachelor or master program use the online application at universityadmissions.se. Before making your application be sure to check the eligibility requirements for each program.
For more information, visit the official website