Applications are invited for 2021 University Canada West Second Language Excellence international Undergraduate and Postgraduate awards . The University Canada West is giving an opportunity to apply for the Second Language Excellence International Scholarships. The programme is available to overseas students for the session 2021/2022. The goal of the grant is to encourage interested students who want to commence the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, and MBA degree programme.
- Brief Description
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible field of study: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and Associate of Arts.
- Nationality: International
- Benefits: Students will receive $2,000 toward their Associate of Arts degree, $8,000 for the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication. Qualified candidates are given $4,000 for the MBA degree program.
- Application Deadline: Open
- For an undergraduate program, students must maintain a GPA of 2.67 to remain eligible for the second and subsequent award disbursements.
- For the graduate program, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 to remain eligible for the second and subsequent award disbursements.
- Students must have an Academic IELTS overall score of 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in all bands (or equivalent).
How to Apply
Interested candidates must take admission coursework at the University Canada West. After getting enrolled students will be automatically considered for this education award. Candidates must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application. Students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
For more information, visit the official website