Applications are invited for 2021 Africa Masters Scholarship Program at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in USA. Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions. However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
- Eligible Ckountries: African countries
- Type: Masters (Taught degree)
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: €5540 tuition waiver per year.
- Duration of Award: Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program will be offered for 2 years
- Eligible Fields of Studies: The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus), Banking and Finance (Milan Campus), Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus), Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus), Management (Milan Campus), Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus), Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus), Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus), Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus), Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus), Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2021(1st Round), 15th March 2021(2nd Round), 15th April 2021 (3rd Round)
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
- Completion of at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
How to apply
Applicants are to download the application guidelines and read them carefully before applying. The instructions provided in the guideline must me followed strictly in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received.