Applications are invited for 2021 International Undergraduate Awards at Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto (UT) in Canada. The scholarship is Awarded to high achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. All high school applicants to Engineering are automatically considered for Faculty-specific admission scholarships when they apply. Applicants are considered for scholarships on the basis of academic excellence and extracurricular involvement as demonstrated in the Online Student Profile.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Maximum of $5,000
- Number of Awards: Many
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Applicants must have the previous academic year degree with good academics result.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
How to apply
Applicants must secure admission at the University. After, that student will be automatically considered for this programme.
For more information, visit the official website