Applications are invited for 2021 MIEM Excellence Masters Scholarships at the University of Paris in France. The Scholarships for high achieving students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The programme aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programme and to attract the best foreign students to constitute a pool of excellent potential future PhD students.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Award: Up to 10 K€ each
- Number of Awards: 9
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2021
- Applicants must be of foreign nationality and primo (first)-applicant at a French university
- Applicants must be a foreign baccalaureate holder or national diploma certifying completion of secondary education (that corresponds to the international ISCED/ISCED level3)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with relevant marks.
How to Apply
For more information, visit the official website