Applications are invited for 2021Non-EEA MSc Scholarships of Excellence at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) in the Netherlands for 2021/2022 academic year. No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year 2021/2022, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee, either at once or in instalments. In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various MSc programme will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain MSc programme. The school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
- Type: MSc
- Eligible countries: non-EEA countries
- Preferred nationalities: Brazilian, Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese/Korean/Filipino, Indonesian/Vietnamese/Thai, Iranian/Iraqi, Azerbaijani/Georgian, Turkish, African (all countries), Mexican
- Worth: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Duration: maximum 12 months
- Application deadline: 1 March 2021
- Decision: 15 April 2021
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Nuffic country modules. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 is required.
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship.
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year.
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2021. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
How to Apply
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to apply for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will determine whether you will be awarded a scholarship and – if so – which specific scholarship. RSM will only take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information:
– an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation
– an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits
- A budget plan using this template
If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take the scholarship application into consideration when it is complete and meets all of the requirements.