Applications are invited for 2021ITC Excellence Scholarship Program at the University of Twente in the Netherlands. The ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme is available for excellent students applying for the:
- Study location: University of Twente
- Type: Masters
- Field: Geo-information Science and Earth Observation
- Application Deadline:12 April 2021
- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- Academic performance among the top 10%
- A 3.0 or higher Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a 4.0 scale, or
- Upper Second Class standing or higher
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- We expect applicants to score an average mark for the ITC study programme that falls in the 10% highest mark range obtained by our regular students. As such only academically excellent applicants will be selected for the award of these scholarships.
- Half-way through the study programme, a progress appraisal will be made to determine if the candidate is making satisfactory progress and if the ITC Excellence Scholarship funding may be continued to the second year. In case of underperformance (average score of 7.0 on a scale of 10) the scholarship may be terminated.
As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs before the payment deadline).
|Scholarship||Waiver ITC||Own contribution|
|Tuition fees *||€ 32.500||€ 18.338||€ 11.994||€ 2,168|
|Allowance **||€ 20.700||€ 11.513||–||€ 9.187|
|Insurance **||€ 1.260||–||–||€ 1.260|
|Residence permit||€ 174||–||–||€ 174|
|Total||€ 54.634||€ 29.851||€ 11.994||€ 12.789|
* tuition fees for full 2-year programme (120 EC)
** 23 months
How to apply
First, you must have applied for the ITC Master’s Geo-information Science and Earth Observation through the online application system and have received an academic acceptance letter. If subsequently, you are interested to apply to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form.
For more information, visit the official webpage